Ensuring your website is correctly structured is the first step to improving your position within the search engines. Commotion will carry out a comprehensive structural health-check and provide a detailed report with our recommendations.
What we check
- Correct use of the "description" and "title" meta tag
- Correct use of Canonical URL's
- No duplicate URL’s for the same content
- No duplicate domains (www and non www)
- Correct optimisation of your images
- Effective use of robots.txt
- Correct submission of sitemaps.xml
- If there are any 404 errors (missing pages from links)
- What 301 redirects are being used or are required
- You have unique, accurate page titles with no duplications
- Heading tags are used appropriately
- Anchor and alt text quality
- Are there are issues Google is reporting when indexing your website
- Review your current page position in Google search index
We'll also set-up Google webmaster tools and link this to your analytics account if you don't already have this set-up.
Discover the search terms that customers are using to find your services or products.
SEO on-page optimisation
We'll access your website pages and optimise them for you.
Our SEO audit is a good place to start if you’re a newcomer to SEO, or want to develop your SEO strategy.
SEO content creation
We'll look for new opportunities to increase the amount of quality content on your website. Lots of quality content containing your keywords will get you noticed by the search engines. It will also improve your chances of getting other sites to link to yours, something that search engines will reward you for.
We also offer SEO training for small businesses where we review your site and show you what needs to be done. Then we’ll let you make the changes, supported by us.
What does it cost?
The cost will vary from customer to customer depending on the complexity and size of your website. But SEO services typically start from £300.00 plus VAT per month.