Hemel Hempstead - Hertfordshire
Salary range: £18,000 - £22,000 pa (full time)
Part Time opportunities will also considered for the right candidate
Commotion Creative are looking for a Graphic/UX Designer to join our small team at our Hemel Hempstead offices.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to create good web interfaces as well as high quality visual design. You will also be capable of creating graphic design elements such as infographics and icons.
You'll work closely with our small and friendly team (Digital strategist, Web developer, Copywriter) to lead the creation and delivery of compelling user experiences for our customers.
- Passion for user-centric design and a continuing interest in learning the latest trends and developments in UX
- Relevant design, human-computer interaction, and graphic design skills
- Proficiency in standard UX specification and analysis tools
- Good knowledge of Adobe software
- Excellent communication and presentational skills (client interaction will be a part of the role)
- Good understanding of typography and colour
- Ideally some knowledge of conversion optimisation across multi-platforms and channels
Benefits and Hours
- Mon-Fri: 8.45am to 5.15pm
- Company pension scheme
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- 4 weeks paid holiday
- Time available for learning and self development (typically 4 hours per week)
- MacBook pro
Commotion Creative Limited work with Small and Medium Sized Businesses that wish to increase digital sales and improve customer engagement. We provide an affordable and fully outsourced monthly service, managing everything from web development and design through to ongoing digital marketing, copywriting, SEO, PPC and conversion rate optimisation with the aim of maximising ROI for all our clients.
In the first instance please email David Egerton (email@example.com) with your CV and some examples of your work.
** PLEASE NO AGENCIES **